- Sweep or vacuum regularly, to remove loose dirt which can scratch your floor.
- Wipe up spills as soon as possible. Never use highly abrasive scrubbing tools on any resilient floor.
- Damp mop your floor regularly with a neutral detergent such as Armstrong Once ’n Done floor cleaner (or similar pH 7.0-8.5
- Do NOT use highly alkaline ‘floor strippers’ to clean the floor covering. Highly alkaline solutions have the potential to damage
the adhesive bonds between the planks.
- Do NOT use detergents, abrasive cleaners. These products may leave a dull film on your floor.
Proactive protection of your floor
- Use floor protectors under furniture to reduce indentation. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor
- Place a walk-off mat at outside entrances to reduce the amount of dirt brought into your home. We strongly recommend mats
without a latex or rubber backing since these backings can cause permanent discoloration.
- All Armstrong floor care products have been specifically developed to care for Armstrong floors.